An extension for the Behringer PRO-1, why?
The PRO-1 is an extremely well-stocked semi-modular synthesizer which fits perfectly into a EURORACK modular environment by offering the possibility of being easily detached from its chassis, thus becoming a complete 80HP synthetic voice.
But the “MAIN PCB” board, disconnected, becomes unusable. We thus lose very important parameters and functionalities of this synthesizer, such as the USB interface, the audio OUT in 6.35mm jack, the MIDI OUT/THRU, the choice of MIDI channels etc…
The solution: the extension imagined and produced by “ph modular” in the form of a “Do It Yourself” kit, to be assembled by the user, with all the components necessary for its realization provided. So you’ll find the full power of the PRO-1 in your Eurorack system!
What there is to know :
In order to respect the dimensions of the 1U Intellijel™, this kit requires replacing the midi Din connector with a pre-wired TRS jack supplied (do not hesitate to download the assembly manual below where everything is explained step by step ).
What does the “MAIN PCB” extension bring?
– Independent power supply, you relieve that of your eurorack box
– On/off switch
– USB port: This port transmits and receives MIDI data and allows updating the PRO-1
– MIDI OUT/THRU port: this port transmits the data received on the MIDI IN input and the USB port, as well as the notes of the sequencer and the arpeggiator.
– Easy choice of MIDI channel from the traditional 16 available
– 6.35 unbalanced output jack socket
Available with black panel.
Also available for synthesizers: